My goal as a consultant is to help identify your unique individual or business needs, find the appropriate solution, implement the systems and then educate you and your staff on how to successfully maintain the processes to achieve your goals. I take the time to get to know you, your business and your ideal customer in order to come up with a comprehensive plan for your small business or company. In each interaction, I bring expertise and partnership in building small businesses and management teams. I can assist in marketing, customer service strategy, sales training, management training, community relations, social media, reputation management and more! Grow your business by creating seamless processes and better systems to focus on customer retention and continual growth.
Let’s work together!
Consulting: We sit down and discuss your current online presence, customer services strategy, management structure and processes or anything else you need to make your business easier and better than ever! Then we identify your goals, what tools you will need to achieve them and develop and implement a customized strategy.
- Evaluate your current online presence, including a social media audit, lead generation process, customer service, reputation management and branding.
- Create a social media strategy based on the unique needs of your business or blog, including Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, Google+.
- Assist with training you & your staff on lead generation, networking skills, marketing planning and more to bring ease to the daily workings of your business.
- Analyze website content and traffic.
- Provide analysis of staffing, management skills and procedures to ensure efficient and effective strategies to keep your staff happy, at your company and looking forward to selling products to happy customers.
Training/Educating: I offer comprehensive training programs for business owners and their staff to properly initiate and run effective customer service protocols along with many of the other inner workings of a business.
- Customer service training is crucial to business growth and development. I offer training’s to WOW your customers and provide effective customer service skills to keep them coming back for more.
- Sometimes the smallest changes make the biggest impact. I can help you make modifications in your current business to spark a desire among your staff to develop positive personal relationships and personal connections with your customers which will directly impact referrals and repeat business.
- Practical training for you and your staff to build an efficient online system for content creation, SEO maximization, social media posting/content, blog calendars and more.
- Create an easy to understand and thorough system for you and your staff for a seamless transition and implementation.
- After the training is complete I will be available for questions and as a resource for you and your employees.
Contact me today for a consultation or to discuss how I can help transform your business:
[contact-form][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Website’ type=’url’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]
Rebecca was retained as a social media consultant to help us establish an online presence for our new, start-up venture, Paradigm Experts. In that capacity she has led the effort to get us established on Facebook, as well as many other social media websites. Additionally, she has facilitated meetings, assisted with the development of our branding statement, provided suggestions on how to improve our website, and prioritized our social media goals. We are thrilled with Rebecca’s “jump in and get it done” attitude. Rebecca has tremendous resources in this space and she was very generous in sharing her expert network. She is an excellent communicator and meticulously kept us on schedule to ensure we achieved the mutually-developed, social media goals. We truly appreciated Rebecca’s commitment to meet and exceed our expectations, while at the same time challenging us to make sure we get it done right the first time. In the end, she delivered the expected results and much more. – Don Franklin, Paradigm Experts